Eurex: Eurex Equity Index News – July 2020
Switch to the Global home of MSCI derivatives
Important news on MSCI derivatives:
- •As an Asian exchange announced delisting of MSCI derivatives, Eurex is seeing an uptick in interest in their MSCI offering
- •Eurex has the most comprehensive suite of MSCI derivatives across all time zones with access to real time clearing and risk management
Find out here which Eurex contracts are equivalent to the contracts to be delisted.
Key benefits of trading Eurex MSCI products
- •Liquid orderbooks for outrights and rolls
- •Continuous 21 hour trading day offers full clearing and risk management capabilities
- •No position limits
- •No threshold limits on blocks
- •Only 8 exchange holidays
- •Portfolio-margining offsets available against major equity derivatives
For more information, please contact Eugen Mohr or T (312) 544-1084.