Trading Asia Workshop - China Topic
Written by Jeff Gilfillan, Vice President of Sales and Haotian Zhang, Account Manager (China Markets)
The topics discussed:
- What is the current overall China financial market like?
- The character comparison between China and US
- How do foreign investors access to China market?
- US-China Trade war
- China’s financial market opening to the outside world
- What are the potential hurdles to access China market
One-hour workshop registered at full capacity tipped off with Lynette Lim discussing current China financial markets, similarities and differences of the character of US and China and the Chinese pursuit to grow and open more markets. RCM Alternatives and TD Ameritrade provided expert support for a valuable workshop Q&A discussing their experiences setting up relationships with partners in China (RCM) and dealing with compliance and regulatory responsibilities taking a Chinese FCM to the US (Jay Burns).