PhillipCapital enables prop traders to have low latency access to futures exchanges for both market data and order execution.
In the US, PhillipCapital can facilitate access to both Aurora (for CME) and 350 E Cermak (for ICE) while in Asia we offer colocation at the SGX datacenter in Singapore and co-location or proximity services to JPX in Tokyo.
Providing outstanding service to our clients is our priority
We understand how much investment each client has to make to enter the DMA space, therefore we are extremely prudent when working with clients to ensure their needs are exceeded while their budget is not.
Further, given our long brokerage ancestry and experience, we understand and respect our client’s need for discretion and always work with the client at their comfort level.
We offer the following FUTURES services:
High frequency trading infrastructure and design
Market data assessment and design
Remote system administration and third party trading applications
Algorithmic trading application development
Currently, PhillipCapital offers DMA to FUTURES exchanges, including, but not limited to:
Minimum account balance for DMA/SDMA connectivity - $500,000.
Servers can be hosted at a variety of locations to suit futures client needs. including:
CME DC3 – Aurora, IL
Equinix CH1 – Chicago, IL
CBOT – Chicago, IL
Equinix NY4 – Secaucus, NJ
ICE UK – Basildon, UK
Equinix LD4, Slough, UK
Equinix FR2, Frankfurt, Germany
Aurora hosting and connectivity via GLink provides the lowest latency proximity connection available into the CME Group.
* Base package includes *
1U space and power
1gb Management interface
1gb iLo/LOM interface
1 gb or 10 gb CME A/B market data and order entry interface (Multiple Latency Tier’s Available)
1 x juniper network connect VPN client
Two tier, fully redundant power
Best in class HVAC, fire suppression and protection
Dell PowerEdge R620 server or equivalent
* includes one hour of monthly support per server – additional work covered as out of scope.
* out of scope work billed at $175/hour
* month to month commitment
* $1000 per server removal fee
* client responsible for all shipping/handling charges
* client responsible for all exchange market data/membership/connectivity fees
* fees do not include local taxes
* exchange charges for excess messaging, etc passed thru to client
* cross connects are generally ~$500 per installation and $500 per month but subject to change based on requirements and location